An immaculate home with so much to offer you.
Sold for $425,000
3 1 6
What a wonderful surprise, a home that not only suits the first homebuyer or investor with a keen eye for the future but a home that will also appeal to the tradesperson or car enthusiast with a pressing need for secure parking and workshop space, it’s a very difficult combination to find.
Life just got a whole lot more exciting in a three bedroom solid brick family home that offers high ceilings and spacious living areas, a stunning kitchen with feature island benching, a modern bathroom and ducted heating and cooling for your comfort. Outside there’s a patio veranda area for entertaining family and friends, a garage/rumpus room with a large living area and feature bar and a double auto-door carport with drive through access to a garage/workshop that offers plenty of parking for the tradesman, the car enthusiast or anyone who loves to tinker. So, lets re-cap at what this amazing home has to offer you.
* Solid brick construction with feature high ceilings.
* Three excellent sized bedrooms.
* A modern kitchen with feature Island benching.
* Ducted rev-cycle air-conditioning for your comfort.
* A large veranda complex.
* Plenty of lawn area for the kids and pets to roam.
* An outer rumpus or games room with its own feature bar.
* A huge double auto-door carport with not only bucket loads of
room for securely parking multiple vehicles but also features drive through access to
* A huge garage/workshop with its own spare parts or storage area.
* Set on a brilliant approx. 750 m2 block with approx. 24.3 frontage
A home that really does deserve your attention why not contact Antony Kershaw from First National Parker Kershaw on 0412835021 to arrange inspection. At First National, we put you first.
- Key Features
- Built in Robes
- Hot Water Gas
- Rumpus Room
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Secure Parking
- Heating Gas
- Reverse Cycle Air Con